You were able to create sentences and positively responded the given exercises. Keep it up
1. 错误表达：Here are some notes for you to review on your free time.
1. YOU SAID: don’t have couch
YOU BETTER SAY:We don’t have couch at home.
You can try answering the following questions in order for you to practice constructing sentences. Answer them in complete sentences.
1. Which do you prefer, living in a city or living in a countryside? Why?
2. Which do you prefer eating sweets or salty food? Why?
1.You can practice saying the following words.
1. design =/dɪˈzaɪn/
2. traditional = /trəˈdɪʃənl/
Hello Sally! I’m happy to hear you again. I had great time talking with you. I appreciated you for sharing your ideas and for showing a positive attitude in responding the given questions. Keep it up